CHRISTIAN EVANGELICAL MISSION IN WEST COAST OF AMERICA
Christian Evangelical Mission in West Coast of America (CEMWC) is a Mission Board in West Coast of America under the auspice of Christian Evangelical Mission in America as the headquarters in New Jersey. CEMWC was established on September 11, 1993 in Los Angeles as West Coast District Mission Board to oversee the vision and mission, to keep the unity of faith, and to maintain the cooperation of its churches and schools. The main office of CEMWC is at 400 Brussels Street, San Francisco, CA 94134, telephone: 415-468-6518; Fax: 415-468-6347.
Presently, the churches and schools under the support and direction of CEMWC are:
- Indonesian Evangelical Church in Los Angeles, 1983
- Indonesian Evangelical Church in San Francisco, 1985
- Indonesian Evangelical Church in San Jose, 1985
- Indonesian Evangelical Church in Sacramento, 1993
- Indonesian Evangelical Church in San Diego, 2009
- Chinese Evangelical Church & Christian Evangelical Chinese School in San Francisco, 1997
- Christian Evangelical Layman Bible Institute in San Francisco, 2003
The objectives of CEMWC with its churches and schools are to spread the gospel to all the nations, to build up the spiritual life of the believers through Biblical teaching, discipleship training and caring ministry.
The existence of CEMWC is to serve the Indonesian, the Chinese and other peoples in different languages to make them to be the disciples of the Lord in fulfilling the great commission of Christ: Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you. (Matthew 28:19-20)
CEMWC is always willing to serve your spiritual needs! Please contact us with the information provided in this website!
May God richly bless you!
Christian Evangelical Mission in West Coast of America
Rev. Stephen Hosea, Ph.D. Director